Wednesday 4 June 2014

Computer says no

So I finally heard back from the store to say that the position had been filled and we will keep you in mind...etc etc.

Surprisingly I'm not disappointed, I think there was a part of me that was unsure that it would have been the right fit for me. I was more excited about the idea of getting back to work and it being something that would work in around the kids. I'm more curious as to their reasons (because lets face it, I'm bloody awesome...their loss really). I have a feeling it is a combination of not having worked since having the kids and that my retail experience was back when I left school until my early twenties (so hardly recent). 

Oh well, onwards and upwards. I am trying to be philosophical about it and I figure that the right thing will come along at the right time. I just wish I knew what that was and when it would be, oh to have a crystal ball. 

Ok I best leave it there, I will be leaving shortly to go and do a fitness class with some girlfriends for the first time in a very long time, it's going to hurt...wish me luck! ha

Take care.
 photo blogpostsignature_zps2599dc0e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment