Sunday 16 March 2014

Life has a way of getting in the way ;)

I had good intentions of posting regularly since I apologised in my last post for not being around enough.

But then life happens and those good intentions fall to the way side. Without going in to too much detail, my brother-in-law got sick and has been (and still is) in hospital and that threw everyone a curve ball. It's been hectic, I have been trying to help my sister out on occasion with her kids as well as my two handfuls...especially this week.

My daughter is teething big time and my gosh she is a miserable so and so who is hard to please, she did my head in with all the crying and tantrums this week. In other news though, she will be starting kindy one day a week as of next month so I am looking forward to having a day to myself to get stuff done.

It's amazing what you can achieve when they are out of the way, hubby took the kids out for a swim at his brother's house this morning and I did a massive clean of the entire house...feeling rather accomplished.

So I thought since I had a few minutes spare that I should check in and say hi and apologise (yet again) for my absence.

That will do for now, I want to take advantage of the peace and quiet while the kids are sleeping and do a couple of more bits and pieces around the house that I have been meaning to do (I have a house inspection next Wednesday, joy).

Take care
 photo blogpostsignature_zps2599dc0e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment