Sunday 22 September 2013

Fun in the Sun

Yet again the Gold Coast has been turning on the fabulous weather (although Thursday we had a storm with hail) so Friday we went to the Broadwater Rockpools in Southport...it is such an awesome facility that is brilliant for the kids. We went with my sisters and a couple of my kids cousins, they both had a great time. I think my daughter is a bit of a water baby, she takes after her father in that respect. I am such a wuss when it comes to the water temperature and rarely go out past my waist in the ocean. I know, the gorgeous beaches of the Gold Coast are somewhat wasted on me. I forsee many more trips to the rockpools over the Summer, definitely a destination worth checking out on the GC if you are visiting and have little ones...plus it's free! Although the parking isn't but it's reasonable so still worth doing.

We had breakfast down at Burleigh yesterday, such a lovely area down there. Today we went to check out the Village Markets at Paradise Point and went for a play in the playground afterwards. It has been a pretty cruisy weekend really, not a lot to report.

Today we put up a wall decal in our daughters room, I will have to add a pic once I have put my pictures from my phone on to the computer. It was a lot smaller then the picture looked online but I still like it, plus it is a great way to decorate her room since we are renting and are limited by what we can & can't do. There are so many things I would like to do, why can't I win the lotto already ;)

I am currently tucking in to an early dinner cooked by my lovely husband, bonus...I love it when I don't have to cook. Even better, it's quite tasty. Might try and do some baking/try a new recipe for the blog this coming week, so keep your eyes peeled.

Till next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment