Wednesday 7 August 2013

Slowly but surely, we are getting there...

I can see light at the end of the tunnel, my son is pretty much recovered...thank-god, he can go to kindy tomorrow.

My daughter on the other hand, is another story...poor little poppet. I took them both to the Dr on Monday but he just said she needs to ride it out basically, I think she has gotten slightly worse since then though but I am hoping she will turn a corner soon...or it's back to the Dr we go.

Only a few weeks till our Melbourne trip, woot woot. I feel a bit bad, hubby had always planned to go to an AFL game while we were there. Initially the game was scheduled for the Friday night but it got moved to Sunday afternoon. He asked me whether we had made any plans for the Sunday...nope, nothing planned. Then he probed a little further and I was still like, it's fine you can go...we don't have anything on. Finally he had to come out and tell me that it was actually Father's Day that Sunday. Sh*t! I had no idea it was that weekend, I have nothing planned...I have nothing up my sleeve. Going to have to figure something out between now and then. I just feel awful that he had to remind me, bad wife. We have made plans now to go our for lunch with his brother and his Mrs and their son, that will be nice. Plus of course I will let him still go to the football, I will just give him less grief about having to watch the kids on my own. ha

Also I am way behind on my own personal challenge re: pinterest etc, I blame it on being sick and then everyone else getting sick. I hope to resume my quest as of next week. Maybe one of them should be a father's day themed craft, I need to start somewhere!

Till next time xo


No comments:

Post a Comment