Sunday 21 July 2013

Totally worth it...

Pink, of course. As always the lady put on a hell of a show, I defy anyone to go to one of her concerts and not have a kick ass time. I have seen her previous two tours and I swear she just gets better and better each time. I promise not to rave on and on about it and I won't go in to detail as I don't want to spoil it for those yet to see her. I have chosen just a few pics to share as I don't want to give anything away. I was lucky enough to be right up near the stage, I am cursing my iphones capabilities as a camera though...piece of shite. If I had a decent camera/phone with me, I would have had the opportunity to get some amazing shots.


Needless to say, it was an amazing night. Apart from the fact that my boobs were rock hard and rather painful by the end, oh and not getting home till 1am...all totally worth it. I have been tired today but seem to have managed ok. In other good news, the kids were well behaved for daddy last night...phew. I thought for sure our daughter would do her best to send him loopy, ha ha. I was pleasantly surprised this morning when he told me how smoothly it had gone, I was a tad anxious.

It almost fills me with a sense of freedom, huzzah she will take some formula...I'm free (ish). It's nice to know that next time I go for dinner or a movie with girlfriends I don't have to hurry back.

Alright it is well and truly past my bedtime now, especially after my super late night last night (it is not lost on me how old I now am that I consider 1am to be super late, my how times have changed). I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Till next time xo

1 comment:

  1. 1am will be early when we're in Melbourne... :-) #jetlag

    ReplyDelete