Wednesday 12 June 2013

On the mend

I kept my son home from kindy yesterday as he still had a temp, no medicine was needed though as he was back to his usual self and the temp went away of its own accord. Huzzah, glad it didn't get any worse and he should be fine and dandy to go to kindy tomorrow.

I was also lucky that hubby decided to work from home yesterday to give me a hand with the kids, we were just lucky that our son improved rather than got worse. I appreciated that he was around to help, it was nice having him around for an extra day and it means this week is super short and the weekend will be here before we know it.

Unbelievably my son is still asleep (8am) he never sleeps in this late, it could be something to do with the fact that he was wide awake till 9pm last night and did not want to go to sleep, we got there in the end though. I think being up so late wiped him out and hence the sleep in, if only my daughter got the memo.

No plans for today, probably try and get some stuff done around the house...I tend not to do as much on weekends/when hubby is home.

Just a short one this morning, nothing terribly exciting to report I'm afraid. I will try and be more interesting next time ;)

Till next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment