Friday 14 June 2013

Firetruck

That is my mummy way of saying the F-Bomb. The reason behind it is that I think my son may have killed our external hard drive. I am hoping beyond hope that it is not the case and somehow hubby will come home and fix it (I can't get it to work at all)...sad face. I will be so upset if it can't be saved...

I am doubly annoyed because we brought another one to back it all up on to (I hadn't finished that process unfortunately) and I have searched high and low and can't find it. It even forced me to tackle the junk room (which is a nice bonus in this crappy situation), it is far from finished but I made a decent dent in it.

Plus I am in a cranky mood, I suspect that the dreaded monthly's may be making their return soon. I have had some slight abdominal pains the last couple of days and craving chocolate (although I could eat chocolate at any time of the month so that is no fore gone conclusion). Time will tell if that is the case, I got them back after 7 months with my son so we are around the same sort of time frame again.

It doesn't help that I am tired after a hell'ish night with my daughter, she woke a lot and I am knackered. Woe is me ;)

Thank-god it's the weekend.

Till next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment