Friday 3 May 2013

We got a place!!!

So those that have been reading my posts will know that we have been house hunting for the last couple of weeks, our current lease ends 20th May and I was starting to stress that with only a couple of weeks to go we still didn't have anything locked in.

Until now that is, phew...what a relief. I went and viewed the property Wednesday afternoon and it was the most popular viewing I had been to, it seemed like every man and his dog was there. I was a little disheartened at seeing so many people, I really liked it and I thought that with it being so popular our chances of getting it would decrease. I made sure I emailed through the application and all the documents to the agency that night so it would be one of the first applications to hit their desks the next morning.

Obviously this strategy paid off and I was surprised and elated when I got a phone call later that very morning to tell me we had been approved. I was running around the house doing a happy dance :) What a load off, plus I am really excited about this new place...I think it will make a great family home. It has a big backyard for the kids to play in and 2 separate living areas so I can set one area up for the kids.

Packing has kicked up a notch and the countdown is on, we move in 2 weeks from Saturday. I am not a fan of the actual moving but I really enjoy setting up a new place. We have also decided to move our son in to a bed once we are in the new place so will be going to have a look around on the weekend. May as well kill two birds with one stone and move his sister in to what will now be her cot at the same time. I am a little wary of this whole process and I am just praying that it will go relatively smoothly. I am sure there will be stories to tell when the time comes.

Till next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment