Sunday 19 June 2011

Weekends go too fast

I used to dread Sunday nights because it always meant back to work for another week. Now I slightly resent them as it means my husband is back to work for another week and those 2 precious days we get to spend all together as a family just never feels like enough!

I really enjoy our time together and though I wish it could be longer (as I'm sure does my husband), I understand that it has to be done.

The weather was especially lovely this weekend, made me appreciate where we live and the quality of life we have here. We spent time with visiting family, a spot of shopping (I could always find something to buy for my boy) and of course eating out.

Also I have to gush a little about my husband, not only did he still pull his weight even though he has been under the weather...he also brought me a lovely Thomas Sabo necklace which I loved (it was a belated birthday present). I am a lucky woman to have such a supportive husband who really is a great dad.

I wonder what the week will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment