Tuesday 14 June 2011

Testing a new tool

So I downloaded a program called Windows Live Writer that I can use for making blog posts and editing etc which then publishes it to your blog online. Let’s see if it works!

Another cool thing I have added is the function that when I put up a new post it will automatically add a link on my twitter feed.

Also I have been contemplating whether to add photos on this blog, I am in two minds about it. Whilst I currently have photos on my personal facebook page, they are restricted to friends only. My concern about putting photos of my son out there is that they could be used inappropriately, the mere thought of that turns my stomach.

So am I being paranoid? I would love to hear from people and get their opinion on whether I should incorporate photos or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment