Sunday 26 June 2011

Knackered

It's been a busy weekend.

The Baby Expo yesterday was a little nightmarish...neither me or my husband are particularly fond of big crowds. Especially when you throw in to the mix a shite load of prams and people clogging up the aisles and I was sorely tempted to start barging people with my pram (not that I would but I do believe pram rage exists!).

Needless to say we decided to bail fairly quickly, bit of a waste really. There wasn't a hell of a lot there to tempt me anyway, just annoyed that we spent money on petrol getting there and back, plus expensive parking and entry. Ah well, live and learn...don't think I will be doing that again.

We didn't end up making it to the movie this weekend either, maybe next weekend instead...

Today we went and brought ourselves a new laptop (yay a new toy) and visited my mother-in-law, my husband washed the car and we all went for a family walk together...not a bad Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment