Tuesday 21 June 2011

Handmade with Love!

As a new mum I have recently discovered the world of adorable handmade treasures for bubs and children.

Today in the post I received one such item from a very talented lady, her company is called Mahlimae and she does the most gorgeous little creatures.

I ordered a ‘Twinkle’ for my son as a custom order, she was very accommodating and lovely and the turnaround was incredibly quick.

I have posted the links below for both her Facebook and Etsy page as well as sharing of photo of our gorgeous Twinkle.

Mahlimae Facebook Page

Mahlimae Etsy Page

 
Twinkle has a cute little rattle inside him and is great for babies to munch on, my son already has!

As I discover more talented mummas out there I will share them here with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment