Wednesday 22 June 2011

Daily musings...

So I previously mentioned that my hubby and I were meant to do a food plan and try and be healthy...blah blah blah. As I thought, we still have not got around to doing a food plan and his ideas are a little more extreme than I would like.

The reason I am mentioning this is because I did the food shopping on Monday and went out of my way to only buy 'healthy' items, lots of fruit and veg etc. and I need to vent about the fact that it always cost tons more to do a 'healthy' shop than it does a 'normal' shop!

You would think with the obesity problem all over the world that they would make healthy eating more affordable...sigh. It is a sad state of affairs when it is cheaper to eat junk than it is to eat well.

Also wanted to mention a snippet of conversation between hubby and I last night. He said to me "it is hard to imagine life without our little sausage now isn't it?" and I replied "It changes everything but you wouldn't change it for anything".

So true, once you have your little bundle of joy it really is a struggle to imagine what life would be like without them. As much as you sometimes reminisce about the 'old days' you wouldn't change it for the world. While I sometimes miss the freedom you once had, it doesn't even come close to the love you feel for that little person that you both made. So incredibly proud of ourselves, ha ha...we often marvel at how we could of made something so damn cute (if I do say so myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment